For you to be successful, your equipment fleet spends the majority of its time in someone else’s possession. That makes getting accurate hour meter readings and updated equipment location information extremely difficult. Both your maintenance and billing suffer when this crucial information is missing or inaccurate. And with improper usage data, your maintenance schedules become more reactive than preventive, resulting in over or under maintaining your valuable assets. Both cost you plenty.
With the TITAN system, all this information is at your fingertips. Every machine’s actual usage, including unauthorized and "off rent" hours, are accounted for to enhance your maintenance and billing. And as a last resort for dispute resolution, you can remotely shut down your equipment, locate it immediately with GPS and find your nearest driver to pick it up - all from your computer.
Significantly improve the logistics of your service and delivery trucks with the SkyHawk system, putting them on course and reducing wasted driver time. Knowing which machines need maintenance ahead of time helps your technicians prepare with the right parts before they leave for service, while the SkyHawk puts them a click away in case a re-route is needed. The SkyHawk is the ultimate tool for vehicle and driver performance monitoring.
For your Equipment
The award winning TITAN Equipment Monitoring System is built specifically for the construction industry. Know where your equipment is, how long it worked every day, exactly how many hours until maintenance due and even remotely shut down your machine:
- Improved, more accurate billing including "off rent" time
- Lower insurance premiums with reduced loss exposure
- Increased equipment utilization
- Reduced equipment downtime with increased availability
- Reduce the costs of under or over- maintaining
- Eliminate the costs of equipment theft
- Increased efficiency of equipment distribution and logistics
- Peace of mind
For your On Road Vehicles
The SkyHawk Vehicle Tracking System works on all over the road vehicles and displays seamlessly with all TITAN GPS locations on a single map. Automatic location updates every ten minutes, speed alarms, idle time identification, route history and daily mileage logs:
- Eliminate "empty loads" on your delivery trucks
- Improve logistics and dispatching
- Decrease fuel and maintenance costs
- Increase driver productivity
- Reduce unnecessary overtime
- Eliminate unauthorized side trips
- Elevate customer service
- Enhance driver safety